Cub Cadet GTX Tractor Parts Look Up Diagrams
Select Your Model Below
- LGTX1050 Tractor (2012) 13AS92AP010 (2012) 13AS92AP056 (2012) 13AS92AP210 (2012) 13WS92AP010 (2012) 13WS92AP056 (2012) 13WS92AP210 (2012)
- LGTX1050 Tractor (2013) 13WS92AP010 (2013)
- LGTX1050 Tractor (2014) 13WS92AP010 (2014)
- LGTX1054 Tractor (2012) 13AZ92AK010 (2012) 13YZ92AK010 (2012) 13YZ92AK056 (2012)
- LGTX1054 Tractor (2013) 13AZ92AK056 (2013) 13YZ92AK010 (2013) 13YZ92AK056 (2013)
- LGTX1054 Tractor (2014) 13YZ92AK010 (2014)
- GTX1054 Tractor (2010) 14AK94AK010 (2010) 14WK94AK010 (2010)
- GTX1054 Tractor (2011) 14AK94AK010 (2011) 14WK94AK010 (2011)
- GTX1054 Tractor (2012) 14AZ94AK009 (2012) 14AZ94AK010 (2012) 14WZ94AK010 (2012)
- GTX1054 Tractor (2013) 14AZ94AK010 (2013) 14WZ94AK010 (2013)
- GTX2000 Tractor (2012) 14W-3FM-010 (2012) 14W-3FM-210 (2012)
- GTX2000 Tractor (2013) 14W-3FM-010 (2013) 14W-3FM-210 (2013)
- GTX2100 Tractor (2011) 14W-3GE-010 (2011) 14Y-3GE-010 (2011)
- GTX2100 Tractor (2012) 14W-3GE-010 (2012)
- GTX2100 Tractor (2013) 14W-3GE-010 (2013)
- GTX2154 Tractor (2014) 14A-3GE-010 (2014) 14A-3GEC010 (2014) GTX2100 Tractor (2014)
- GTX2154LE Tractor (2011) 14W-3GEC010 (2011)
Cub Cadet GTX Garden Tractor Parts
It is important to go for OEM Cub Cadet GTX Garden Tractor parts. This is mainly because the machine should run as efficiently as possible in order to maximize its purpose. OEM parts are more durable and will not have any compatibility problems. They may be a little more expensive than the others, but they provide the highest value that one can get from a spare part. Additionally, sellers offer more affordable options for OEM parts.
Cub Cadet GTX Garden Tractors are commonly used by homeowners. There are different versions and models available. Included in the Series 1000 are the LGTX1054 and the LGTX1050 while the GTX2100 and GTX2154LE are part of the Series 2000.
The LGTX1050 features a 25 horsepower V-Twin Courage Kohler engine. It also has a 50-inch heavy duty mowing deck and electronic power steering. Meanwhile, the LGTX 1054 has a 27 horsepower professional grade V-Twin OHV engine by Kohler. It has a bigger mowing deck than the LGTX1050.
On the other hand, GTX 2100 has a 20 horsepower Kohler V-Twin Command OHV engine. This model features smooth and effortless electronic power steering. They may also have 42, 50, and 54-inch stamped decks that are sold separately. The GTX2154 has a similar engine as that of the GTX2100. It has a 54 inch cutting width and runs at 10.5 kph forward and 5.6 kph backwards.
All Cub Cadet Series lawn tractors have been recognized and praised by the industry. Almost all models have standard cruise control with a manual six-position, spring-assisted deck lift. Buying replacement parts for these machines is the best way to extend the life of your Cub Cadet GTX Garden Tractor. However, finding the right spare part is a difficult task. This is why it is always smart to go for OEM parts.
Another challenge is identifying which parts actually need to be replaced. Many people do not know the names of the lawn tractor parts they need. Basically, lawn tractor owners can look up the parts’ names in the machine’s manual. Problems often occur when the machine is old and the owners have misplaced the manual. Most owners know which part is the problem, but they do not know how and where to find it.
Fortunately, reliable OEM parts sellers provide a lookup diagram that makes it easy for buyers to identify the parts they need and order them right away. Cub Parts offers these part diagrams on their website. The part diagrams are labeled with a unique number for each machine part.
When using the lookup diagram, the first thing to do is to select the brand and the model. Buyers should have the serial number or model number on hand to get the right part faster. The tool will then open a new screen that shows the part’s diagram. The screen can be zoomed in or out for better viewing. The diagram comes with labels on each part along with the reference number.
The reference numbers are matched with the part list provided. With this, customers can see the part number along with the price and description of the parts seen on the diagram. In the list, the customers can choose to add the spare part to their shopping carts. Once they click “Add to Cart," they will see the items they have selected. All they have to do next is to review their orders and the quantity. They can use promo codes received via email to take advantage of the discounts. After making the final decision, they may proceed to check out or shop for more.
Customers are required to key in their shipping and billing address when checking out. They should also pay for the items using their credit cards. Cub Parts offers this convenient tool for easy parts lookup. They may also narrow their choices using Cub Cadet filters for belts, spindles and blades.
These tools are definitely valuable for Cub Cadet Garden Tractor owners who wish to repair their machines by themselves. With this, they can find the parts they need easily without having to look for the machine’s manual.
LGTX1050 | LGTX1054 | GTX1054
GTX2000 | GTX2100 | GTX2154LE