Cub Cadet Big Country UV 4x2
Parts Look Up Diagrams
Select Your Model Below
- 411 4x2 Utility Vehicle (37AN411G710) 37AN411G710 Big Country
- 414 4x2 Utility Vehicle (37AN414G710) 37AN414G710 Big Country
- 414 4x2 Utility Vehicle (37AN414J710) 37AN414J710 Big Country
- 420 4X2 Utility Vehicle (37AR420A100) 37AR420A100 Big Country
- 430 4X2 Utility Vehicle (37AR430-100) 37AR430A100 Big Country 37AR430D100 Big Country
- 430 4x2 Utility Vehicle (37AR430-710) 37AR430A710 Big Country 37AR430D710 Big Country
- 430A 4x2 Utility Vehicle (37AB430A710) 37AB430A710 Big Country
- 430D 4x2 Utility Vehicle (37AB430D710) 37AB430D710 Big Country
- 431 4X2 Utility Vehicle (Camo) 37AR431D100 37AR431D100 Big Country
- 431 4x2 Utility Vehicle (Camo) (37AB431D710) 37AB431D710 Big Country
- 431 4x2 Utility Vehicle (Camo) (37AR431D710) 37AR431D710 Big Country
- 435A 4x2 Utility Vehicle (37AB435A710) 37AB435A710 Big Country Sports Edition
- 435D 4x2 Utility Vehicle (37AB435D710) 37AB435D710 Big Country Sports Edition
The Cub Cadet 4x2 Big Country is a two-seater utility vehicle. The engine is a carbureted 624 cc (38 ci) two cylinder 4-stroke with overhead valves. The v-twin is rated at 18 bhp (13.4 kW) and provides 32.8 lb-ft (44.5 Nm) of torque at 2200 rpm. The engine is air-cooled, runs on regular gasoline and has an electric starter. The Big Country is an all-around workhouse that can easily handle a lot of outdoor work. Cub Parts can provide you with the Cub Cadet Big Country parts you are looking for. Our inventory includes a full line of engine parts and accessories for the entire Cub Cadet line.
Power to the wheels is provided by a continuously variable transmission (CVT), which includes a reverse gear and locking differential. The transmission uses a belt-drive with a low gear ratio of 56.98:1. There is no hi/lo range selection available. The Big Country rides on 22 x 11 - 10 knobby front tires with 25 x 11 - 10 at the rear. The vehicle is stopped using rear drum brakes. The vehicle has a wheelbase of 77 inches, a dry weight of 1076 lbs (488 kg) and a fuel capacity of 5.7 gallons (21.6 liters.) The rear suspension is semi-independent, uses two shock absorbers and is not user adjustable.
The tilting steel bed is 51.8 x 39.8 x 9.5 inches with a capacity of 800 lbs. (363 kg.) The total bed volume is 11.3 cubic feet, includes integral tie-down hooks and a cargo liner. Up front, the Big Country has two large comfortable seats, a large easy to handle steering wheel, two cup holders and a glovebox for storing small items.
Cub Parts makes it easy to look up Cub Cadet Big Country parts using our online diagrams. Just select from the easy to use drop-down lists. Each category contains a comprehensive listing of parts for you to choose from. If you know your model number, you can find a part very quickly with the quick part search. Cub Parts is the only shop you need for your Cub Cadet Big Country parts.
Cub Cadet Big Country UV 4x2 Parts Look Up Diagrams
4X2 Utility Vehicle